Service measured not by GOLD,
                           but by the GOLDEN RULE

Service measured not by GOLD,
          but by the GOLDEN RULE

330.262.7771

WOOSTER – Todd James Webb, 56, of Wooster passed away on Thursday, February 21, 2019 at Wooster Community Hospital.
He was born April 6, 1962, the son of Larry and Judy Wirt Webb. He married Brenda Moore on August 4, 1984. She survives.
 He was a graduate of Triway High School and the owner of Webb & Sons HVAC of Wooster. Todd attended West Hill Baptist Church. He enjoyed riding his three wheeler and    driving his convertible. Todd was very outgoing and selfless with many friends. He would do anything for anyone at his expense.
Surviving in addition to his wife are his children; Tyler (Alexandra) Webb and Brock Webb both of Wooster;his father of Wooster; his siblings, Greg (Carol) Webb, of Wooster, Beth (Bob) Wimer of Dalton and Randy (Brenda) Webb of Wooster and nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his mother.
There will be no calling hours and private family services will be held at a later date.
McIntire, Bradham & Sleek Funeral Home, 216 E. Larwill St., Wooster is assisting the family.
Online condolences’ may be left for the family at www.mcintirebradhamsleek.com.

Memorial Contributions

Service
Private family services

Visitation
No calling hours

53 Comments

1. Brenda and family I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers are with you through this very difficult time.

2. Brenda and family, I am very sorry for your loss. I knew Todd since 7th grade and he was a great guy.
    You are in my thoughts and prayers. Sincere sympathy to you and your family.

3. We are so very sorry to hear of the loss of your loved one. You are in our prayers and may GOD grant you peace and comfort that only he can give at this very difficult time.

4. Dear Brenda and family so sorry for your loss we are thinking of you and sending prayers he was a good guy

5. Brenda, I cannot even begin to process the depth of your loss. I pray that you find comfort and peace during this very, incredibly difficult time. You are in our prayers and thoughts. I love you!!

6. Brenda, my prayers are with you and family in this difficult time. Todd was a great guy and a friend to many. He will be missed. Helen, Justin , & Jeff

7. Brenda,
    Always a smile on his face, always a twinkle in his eye. One of the good guys. My thoughts and prayers are with you all
    Love and peace

8. So sorry to hear of your loss of Todd. I worked with him back in the day at Kidron Electric and knew then that he was one awesome guy. So good to work with and to know as a friend. God bless you and be with you.

9. we are so sorry for your loss we loved Todd he was our only air conditioning heating and plumbing man and this is how he became our friend

10. Brenda, My deepest condolences. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

11. So sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you and your family Brenda. Your all in my thought and prayers.

12. Oh, Brenda, I am so sorry! My condolences to you and your family.
    Sincerely,
    Kim

13. I am sorry for your loss of Todd he was a great guy and I met him at lowes were I work we became friends. He replaced my furnace in January and he did great work. I will miss him as I know you will.

14. I am very sorry for your loss. Todd and i Grew up together. He was a good friend.

15. Our sympathy to all of Todd’s family, including fellow mid 70s Titan siblings, as well as current Triway neighbors, at this incredibly sad time.

16. Brenda my heart aches for you … May the Lord help you during this difficult time .. hoping you find the strength you need to get through this. Hugs to you and the boys

17. Oh, Dear, Brenda,
    Kevin and I are just so VERY sad for you. Our DEEPEST condolences and prayers to you and your family. Our hearts ache for you. Todd was an INCREDIBLE guy that WILL TRULY be missed. All our love.

18. Brock and family, my heart hurts for you. So sad. You are in my thoughts. Sending hugs

19. So sorry for your loss Brenda, prayers going out to you and your family.

20. Brenda and family, my prayers are to you all.

21. Brenda, Tyler and Brock; Todd was such a wonderful, kind and pleasant man. Our deepest condolences to you all.

22. Brenda, Tyler, and Brock, My heart is heavy for you! Such a shock to see this and I pray for peace and comfort for you and all of Todd’s family. May God Bless and give you comfort at this time. All my love Aunt Joyce.

23. We are so sorry for your loss. He was an awesome guy. We love you. Lots of memories. Prayers for you all.

24. So sorry to hear of Todd’s passing. Larry, please know that Kay and I have you and your family in our prayers. May God Bless all.

25. Brenda,and family, I am so sorry for your loss, may the Lord give you comfort at this time, Todd and i became friends 9th grade year at triway h.s and had been friends ever since, I got to talk to him about 2 years ago, Iam sadden to hear of his passing, I said a prayer for Todd this morning,and you also, sincerely john dixon

26. I have known Todd for only few years. He truly was a caring person. He was trusted as a business man and was fair and helpful to those.including myself, who needed his profession services. Words of sympathy are inadequate as I grieve deeply with you. Your memories will bring tears but will comfort. Mary Lucille Gaumer

27. so sorry Brenda. Todd was such a very nice and generous man. he will be missed by so many people. Todd and I worked together. May God Bless you and your family.

28. We can not even imagine the emptiness and shock your going through. Our most sincere condolences go out to you and your family. From our family to yours we extend our prayers. Rich and Cindy Cline.

29. Brenda and family,
    We are so sorry for your loss. Todd was a wonderful man. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to stop by or call.
    Our whole neighborhood is grieving and here for all of you.

30. Brenda and family,
    I’m so sorry to hear of Todd’s passing. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

31. Dear Brenda and family: Bernadette and I would like to express our sincere condolences for your unimaginable loss. You have been so strong in the past in sharing Todd with many to make other lives better. Please know our hearts are heavy for you and know there are many who offer support in any way we can. We wish you peace and love as you endure this loss.

32. Our sincere condolences to the family. Todd was a great guy and it was a pleasure knowing him. Prayers for the family in this time of loss.

33. We are so sorry for your loss. Todd was truly a caring man. He went out of his way to help others at the drop of a dime. Prayers to all of you. He is home now.

34. I worked with Todd for many years at Schmids. An amazing husband, father, technician, plumber, jack of all trades. He taught me alot and helped me with my faith. I still have the little bell angel he bought me when I went through some difficulties. It was to remind me theres always an Angel around to help me. My sincerest and deepest sympathies go out to you all. Find some comfort in knowing you will meet again.

35. Brenda, So sorry to hear this about Todd. You and your family are in my prayers, dear friend. I haven’t seen him in years but remember him being a happy go lucky kind of guy. My sincerest sympathy.

36. Hi Brenda its aj i am so sad and surprised to hear about TJ’s passing. I hope you know that he was a great man. I will miss him, I will try to come to the private family service, if i’m allowed. I feel bad for you, we will all miss him

37. I am praying for you, and you hve my dearest sympathy.

38. Brenda and family, We are just heartbroken to hear about Todd’s passing. Todd was one of the great ones, always a kind word and smile whenever we saw him. Prayers of peace and comfort to your family, he will be missed by so many.

39. Brenda and family. We are so sorry to hear of your loss. May you find peace and comfort in the days ahead. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

40. Brenda & family,i was shocked to hear of todd’s passing,he was a great person,he always did an excellent job with all my
    hvac needs,i enjoyed seeing you and todd drive by on the can-am or the audi tt,i am very sorry for your loss.

41. Brenda,Our sincere condolences to you and your Family. We will keep all of you in our prayers.

42. Brenda, We, at Troyer Signs want you to know that we are so sad to hear of the news of Todd. Every job we worked together was a “Big Privilege” . We have all at Troyer Signs said if all customers was like Todd and Brenda our job would be a breeze . Thank you for allowing us to get to know you both . Love to you .

43. So sorry for your loss. Todd was a great guy and will be sadly missed. All of my thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

44. I am saddened to read of Todd’s untimely passing. He was my

45. I was saddened to read of Todd’s untimely passing recently. He was my “furnace repair guy” and I had the utmost respect for his professional work ethic and pleasant personality. He was always prompt, courteous, thorough and honest. In my opinion, he can’t be placed. My thoughts are with you.

46. We just learned of your loss. We offer are sincere sympathy. May God give you strength and courage. The Webb Families are in our prayers.

Submit a Comment